Making an application to the relevant authorities can be very stressful. The rules and regulations of U.K immigration & Nationality law are complex and difficult to understand for the layperson. We understand that choosing a lawyer is not an easy decision. You need to be sure that the firm you choose to work with is competent and able to deal with all of your queries. If you are applying for the first time, or have been refused U.K visa in the past and you are seeking an experienced U.K immigration solicitor, then we can provide you with a high level of service based on our specialist experience of UK immigration and Nationality law in making applications to the Home Office and British Embassy or High Commissions overseas. You can be assured we will advise you on what documents are required, the correct procedure to follow, and that your application forms are completed correctly before submission to the Home Office.
The lawyers at Ashfield Solicitors understand that each case is different and must be prepared to suit the facts. We do not provide a generic service – we understand every client is different and so always provides a personalised service with solutions tailored to the client’s priorities and preferences. We pride ourselves in giving honest and direct advice once we understand the facts so that you can decide whether you would like to proceed with your case. Whilst we are ready to fight for you to succeed and put together detailed legal arguments where required, we also have a strict policy of keeping our clients fully informed of any flaws their case may have before they proceed to instruct us.
We ensure that your case is prepared correctly from the very start so that the foundations of your case are strong enough to withstand the appeals process should the UKBA or Entry Clearance Office make the wrong decision in refusing your case. Our aim is to ensure that our clients receive the best immigration advice from leading immigration Specialists in London at a reasonable cost. We do not charge for initial consultations as we understand that your future in the UK may be at stake and you need to be sure that you are choosing the right law firm. We welcome you to come in and meet with us in our offices.
In your consultation, we will draw your attention to all details required including whether your case is likely to succeed or not. If we believe you are better suited to an alternate application, we will advise you of this. Likewise, if we believe you do not qualify and are better off not applying, we will advise you accordingly.
The benefits of choosing Ashfield Solicitors include:
- Clients’ best interests remain at the forefront, with our advice tailored to each individual’s needs. Our firm does not provide a generic service. We understand that each client is unique and in order to meet your individual priorities and preferences, we offer a personalised service with specifically tailored solutions.
- We have an established reputation for delivering exceptional client service combined with clear strategic immigration advice and you can be sure you will receive the highest quality service to achieve the best possible outcome for you. A member of our specialist immigration team will assess your circumstances to ascertain your immigration history and all other relevant information that will determine the best immigration route possible for you.
- We regularly engage with the Home Office and our day-to-day contacts across the Home Office enable us to resolve issues, obtain pre-clearance in complex applications, and ensure timely resolution of even the most complex cases.
- We have a reputation for going the extra mile for our clients, for fearlessly pursuing the best result, and for offering each client a personalised service that gives them the support they need.
- Our experienced immigration specialists can cover any matter from visa applications through to complex visa appeal cases. We provide guidance and assistance throughout your entire case and we will keep you informed throughout all stages of the decision-making process.
- We offer an efficient, sympathetic, and cost-effective service. A one-off fixed fee agreed before work commences, no hidden charges, and no hourly rates. The price you’re quoted is the price you pay.
- Our expert immigration solicitors can assist you to navigate the constantly evolving area of immigration law, offering clear and concise advice on complex matters. We will contact you regularly and give you all the latest updates regarding your application.
- A detailed review of your circumstances to establish your eligibility to apply, gathering all your documents, ensuring that the information needed to support your application is correct, giving it the best possible chance of being accepted and Submission of your completed application on your behalf.
Our expertise in Immigration and Nationality law is reflected in the firm maintaining a 5-star service rating from our many clients who have used our professional services to help them achieve success in their immigration cases.