Representatives Of An Overseas Business


The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa category is for those who want to establish a branch or subsidiary of their overseas headquartered firm in the UK.

If you’re a representative of an overseas business planning to set up its first UK branch you need to apply for a UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)