Information you provide to us
You generally can use website without providing us with personal information. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including when you communicate with us via email or other channels, when you submit an application for a position with us, and when you respond to our communications or requests for information. The information you provide may include your name, contact information, title, and information about the organisation with which you are affiliated.
We may use the information we collect:
- To respond to your enquiries.
- To provide you with legal and other services that you request.
- To operate, troubleshoot, and improve the Services.
- To maintain our database.
- For the firms’ business purposes, including data analysis; submitting invoices; detecting, preventing, and responding to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities,
- To evaluate, recruit, and hire personnel; and
- As we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with our legal obligations; respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties; or protector your, our, or others’ rights.
We may also disclose information we collect:
- We will only disclose personal information to successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. such as web-hosting companies, analytics providers and information technology providers.
- To law enforcement, other government authorities or third parties (within or outside the jurisdiction in which you reside) as may be permitted or required by the laws of any jurisdiction that may apply to us; as provided for under contract; for immigration requirements or as we deem reasonably necessary to provide legal services. In these circumstances, we take reasonable efforts to notify you before we disclose information that may reasonably identify you or your organisation, unless prior notice is prohibited by applicable law or is not possible or reasonable in the circumstances.
- To service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners.
Protection and storage of the information
We deploy administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to comply with applicable legal requirements and safeguard the information that we collect. This includes, when required or appropriate and feasible, obtaining written assurances from third parties that may access your data that they will protect the data with safeguards designed to provide a level of protection equivalent to that adopted by the firms. However, no information system can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. Website and email are controlled and operated by the firms from the UK.
Your choices and rights
Any data about individuals entered onto our Website directly or included in any message will be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. You are therefore responsible for its accuracy and relevance and you must have the authority to disclose the information to us to utilise it for the purposes of any arrangements concluded for or by you through the Website. We divulge data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please note that the Data Protection Act 1998 serves to protect individuals and there are strict standards of accuracy and care as to how such data may be used. Any data about individuals which you send to us via our Website or include in any message will be subject to these provisions and you are therefore directly responsible for ensuring that such data is accurate, relevant, and that you have the necessary authority to disclose it to us, and to authorise this firm to use such data for any arrangements conducted through this Website.
Subject to applicable laws, you may have certain rights regarding information that we have collected and that is related to you. We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate. You have a right to access personal information We hold about you. You can also ask us to see what personal information we hold about you, to erase your personal information and you may tell us if you object to our use of your personal information. In the UK, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us with questions about our privacy or data protection practices, please send us an email at email@example.com. We welcome enquiries and comments. But please note that if you are not a client, we may not be able to treat the information you send us as confidential or privileged.